Dream Jobs

As part of the Royal Mail 2015 letter writing competition, the children in Maple base will be writing a persuading letter about their dream job.

Read all the facts on the following link

http://www.royalmailgroup.com/helen-skelton-launches-royal-mails-national-young-letter-writing-competition

What is your Dream Job and why?

4 thoughts on “Dream Jobs

1. My dream job is to be a banker; I love maths and I am really good at it. I am trying really hard to make my letter the best it can be but I am very nervous. I think I would cry with joy if I won.

2. When I am older I would like to be a buetician when I am older because you get to do all of my favourite things like hair,make-up and nails.To do this job you will have to know how to do hair make-up and nails also you can not be rough with their hair, nails and face or hurt them,you will have to listen to what they want done to their hair make-up or nails.You will have to talk to them but you must not give them personal information about you or your family .
    I think I will be good at this job because I have experienced hair,make-up and nails and I am really good at listening and don’t hurt people I will certainly not hurt my customers if I run a shop.

3. When I am older I want to be a dance teacher because dancing is every thing to me. I love the songs I dance to and I am doing amazingly in my competitions. I even came 1st in my first ever competition. But I would love to show people at Bearwood how fun and amazing dancing is. 🙂